FEBRUARY 7 • 10 AM TO 5 PM • WILLIAMS PARK
WILLIAMS PARK ADDRESS: 330 2ND AVE N, 33701 | Map to Park Link *HERE* | CLOSEST PARKING LOT IS THE SUNDIAL GARAGE *Entrance to parking garage is at 117 2nd St N, 33701*
*FREE* Family and Pet-Friendly Event
*** Link to Facebook event ☛ HERE ☚ (This is where event updates will be posted) ***
View Localtopia 2014 details HERE | VIEW LOCALTOPIA 2015 DETAILS BELOW | View video of 2014 event HERE
We are no longer accepting any more vendors or performers. Those who are participating at this event have already been contacted.
Open spaces in the park are for attendees to use to spread out. We will not allow for individuals/groups to simply turn up to perform, host an activity and/or attempt to vend/distribute materials if they are not a vendor/participant. If anyone is found doing this, they will be asked to leave the event.
Thank you for your understanding!
*** Presenting Sponsor: Mazzaro’s Italian Market ***
*** Platinum Sponsor: C1 Bank ***
2ND ANNUAL LOCALTOPIA, "A COMMUNITY CELEBRATION OF ALL THINGS LOCAL" | KEEP SAINT PETERSBURG LOCAL'S 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT
• Over 100 vendors/participants including St. Pete's favorite independent businesses for arts & culture, shopping, eating & drinking, health & wellness + service providers and non-profits (vendor list coming soon)
• Local craft beer garden featuring the Drink Like A Local draft beer truck serving St. Pete & other carefully selected Florida craft breweries (tap list to be announced)
* Beer Garden Sponsor: Brown Distributing *
• Live music and entertainment all day on the Williams Park bandstand
* Link to lineup HERE *
* Stage Sponsor: The Hideaway Cafe *
• "LOCAL FOOD COURT" with local restaurants and Local Buds Artisan Collective vendors
:::::::::: VILLAGES ::::::::::
• NEWLY ADDED - Arts Village
With CARMADA art cars, NOMADstudio Art Bus, Keep St. Pete Lit, Bluebird Books Bus (NOMAD, Keep St. Pete Lit & Bluebird Books Bus will be presenting elements of "PASSAGES: A Visual-Literary Love Letter to St. Pete," the travelling creative installation that premiered at First Night - you can contribute your own love letter to St. Pete)
- The NOMADstudio Art Bus invites you to add to their mobile mural by painting a visual symbol of your love for St. Pete on the side of the Art Bus. They will also be teaching Localtopians how to fold origami hearts as a symbol that "hate can not drive out hate, only LOVE can do that”
- The Literary Corner (in partnership with Keep St. Pete Lit, St. Pete Zine Fest, Wordier Than Thou) with local authors signing books, zine makers selling their creations & you can climb aboard the Bluebird Books Bus and get free books or donate your books
- The Bloom Art Center will have a pop-up shop pod featuring Bloom's resident artists + local artists will also be vending and live painting in the Arts Village
- St. Pete's arts and culture organizations will have booths in the Arts Village
• St. Pete Indie Market Village
• Skate Village with Skate Ramp & Tricks by Schoolyard Skatepark
• Family Village with special, engaging experiences
• More surprises for adults and children alike in our city's first park!
*** MEDIA SPONSORS ***
*** CITY OF ST. PETERSBURG SPONSORED EVENT ***